How To Get 360 Waves For Black Men 2021
360 waves for black men have always been popular.
But the waves haircut is a cool, short hairstyle that requires a little effort. The process to get 360 waves requires a du-rag, brush, hair moisturizer or grease (pomade), and a good shampoo or conditioner. Guys wanting to get waves in their hair will need to be patient as the steps to getting deep 360 waves does take time.
Below, you’ll find our step-by-step guide on how to get 360 waves for black men. To start, we recommend getting a buzz cut with a temple fade and edge up. A clean hair line goes a long way to making the waves in your hair look fresh!
6 Steps To Get Deep 360 Waves
Here’s how to get waves in your hair as fast as possible.
- When getting your buzz cut, be sure not to go too short. You’ll want to tell your barber you want it thick enough not to see your scalp.
- Next, you’ll want to brush your hair for 1 to 2 minutes with a wave-brush. A good brush for men is a 100% Boar Bristles Diane brush. Depending on your hair texture and how deep you want your waves, it may be a good idea to have both a hard and soft bristle brush.
- Now put a washcloth in running hot water. Squeeze some water from the rag but leave it moist. Then place the hot washcloth on top of your hair and wipe it down. If you didn’t get the sides and back of your head, repeat the process for those areas.
- Afterwards, apply a good moisturizer or pomade to your hair.
- Find where the cowlick forms on top of your head, and start to brush out towards the front, sides and back. Be sure not to miss any part of your hair. You’ll want to brush for at least 20 strokes in every direction.
- Finally, wear a wave cap or du-rag on your head. We recommend doing this overnight while sleeping for optimal results, especially since it will keep your waves from messing up.
Repeat this entire process until you get your waves. It may take up to 4 weeks for 360 waves to appear, so repeat this process daily. If you start to lose your hair waves, then you may be washing your hair too often or not brushing enough.
Cool Black Men with Waves
If you’re looking for inspiration or curious about what waves in your hair will look like, check out the waves hairstyles below.
Thick Waves For Black Hair
High Skin Fade with Waves and Edge Up
Deep 360 Waves
Temp Fade with Small Waves and Goatee
Low Skin Fade with Waves and Beard
Waves with Low Bald Fade and Line Up
360 Waves with Hair Design and Beard